Strange question, right? However, as we have repeatedly heard from the doctors themselves – 2 times a week for health, all the other times for your pleasure.
According to the University of Kinsey, people aged 18 to 29 should have sex an average of 112 times per year (that is, approximately every 3 days). Those aged 30-39 should enjoy sex 86 times a year. People aged 40-49 should have sex at least 69 times a year.
What reality? 13% of spouses have sex only a few times a year, 45% – just a few times a month, 34% – 2-3 times a week, and only 7% enjoy sex more than 4 times a week.
Why does sex is necessary? We will give you 10 reasons why.
- Having sex three times a week, we actually look ten years younger.
- Sperm acts as a good antidepressant.
- Sex helped to cure migraine for some people.
- During sexual intercourse 440 kilocalories can be burned.
- Sex helps to love yourself and especially your body.
- Sex improves blood flow.
- Sex causes a sense of happiness.
- Sex improves immunity.
- Sex reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
- Sex improves the quality of sleep.
Enjoy having sex!