What inspires you? It’s really not a complicated question. There are a lot of things that can provide inspiration – seeing other people accomplish great things, seeing other people overcome adversity, hearing inspirational quotes from great people, even the sheer beauty of nature can remind us just how lucky we are to be alive.
Inspiration is the motivation to perform anything. Inspiration is a slender river of brightness leaping from a vast and eternal knowledge, it exceeds reason more perfectly than reason exceeds the knowledge of the senses. So here are inspirational and motivational quotes for you.
1. Don’t stop when you’re tired, stop when you’re done.
2. Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
3. If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
4. Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.
5. You cannot explore the universe if you think that you are the center of it.
6. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
7. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
8. If you are too buys to laugh, you are too busy.
9. I don’t care what you think about me. I don’t think about you at all.
10. Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it.
11. Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action.
12. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
13. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
14. Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.
15. Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.
16. Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
17. It always seems impossible until its done.
18. Pessimism leads to weakness, optimism to power.
19. The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
20. A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.
21. Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.
22. Power is not given to you. You have to take it.
23. If you can dream it, you can do it.
24. It’s possible to climb to the top without stomping on other people.
25. Let them sleep while you grind. Let them party while you work. The difference will show.
26. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.
27. It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.
28. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place.
29. Be yourself because an original is always worth more than a copy.
30. Forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion.
31. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
32. Be there for others, but never leave yourself behind.
33. A beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but a beautiful soul will always be a beautiful soul.
34. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
35. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
36. Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.
37. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
38. Be mindful. Be grateful. Be positive. Be true. Be kind.
39. Don’t be afraid to speak up for yourself. Keep fighting for your dreams!
40. We do not remember days, we remember moments.
41. I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
42. Stay strong. Make them wonder how you’re still smiling.
43. The most waster of all days is one without laughter.
44. Family and God – that is what’s important. Money, cars, those are things that come and go.
45. Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous.
46. A kind word is like a spring day.
47. The most important thing in the world is family and love.
48. Flowers can’t solve all problems, but they’re a great start.
49. Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.
50. I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.
51. The first step is you have to say that you can.
52. Work is work, but family is for life. That’s what really matters to me.
53. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
54. You are more powerful than you know; You are beautiful just as you are.
55. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
56. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart.
57. Nothing is impossible. The world itself says , ‘I’m possible!’
58. Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
59. Nothing worth having comes easy.
60. My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.
61. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.
62. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
63. Life will test you but remember this, when you walk up a mountain you legs get stronger.
64. Start each day with a positive thought and a grateful heart.
65. Nothing is more impressive than a person who is secure in the unique way God made her.
66. I will not be any man’s half-time, down tme, spare time or sometimes. So don’t waste my time.
67. You must know that you can do this. You are strong. You will make it. Just hang on and keep believing in yourself, always.
68. Be a first-rate version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else.
69. Strong enough to bear the children then get back to business.
70. A strong willed little girl will grow to be a strong independent woman.
71. A strong woman is a woman determined to do something others are determined not be done.
72. Don’t complain. Just work harder.
73. I learned the value of hard work by working hard.
74. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
75. You don’t have to play masculine to be a strong woman.
76. Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weaknesses.
77. If you want to learn how to run the world, start with your family! After understanding all the moments of running your home, you`ll manage to run the country!
78. Near a strong woman, you`ll find only a strong man, who was strengthened thanks to her character.
79. As a rule, strong independent women grow out strong willed little girls. Train your will power as early as you can!
80. Strong women don`t give up when they cannot go straight ahead. They go around the corner.
81. Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.
82. Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
83. I’m tough, ambitious and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, Okay.
84. Be a strong woman. So your daughter will have a role model and your son will know what to look for in a woman when he’s a man.
85. Never apologize for being a powerful woman.
86. Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water.
87. I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.
88. The way you make love is the way God will be with you.
89. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
90. You’re gonna be happy” said life, “but first I’ll make you strong.
91. A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.
92. Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention.
93. Take criticism seriously, but not personally. If there is truth or merit in the criticism, try to learn from it. Otherwise, let it roll right off you.
94. You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.
95. Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.
96. Working hard and working smart sometimes can be two different things.
97. I’m a lucky person because I’ve been loved a lot. I have a great family.
98. Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.
99. Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.
100. If you absolutely can’t stay positive, don’t go negative, just cruise neutral for a while until you can get back up.
101. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
102. Well done is better than well said.